YOUR AND OUR TEAMS SAFETY TAKES #1 PRIORITY
What we are doing for prevention of Coronavirus
Mar 17, 2020184 views
We want you to know that we are doing everything we humanly can to ensure a safe environment at your next Excentric Experience.
We always keep our high hygiene standards and have implemented an additional emergency hygiene protocol for all our extra protection. We are monitoring the situation daily and updating everything as much as we can.
We want you to know that we are doing everything we humanly can to ensure a safe environment at your next Excentric Experience.We always keep our high hygiene standards and have
These are precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your safety at your visit.
- We have 2 Senior Leaders dedicated per salon as well as the full team taking full responsibility after every client and hourly Sanitation Checklist
- Each and everyone of our clients will be asked a set of questions before they come in (Do you have unexplained fever, Cough, General malaise, Contact with anyone recently who has been ill with flu like symptoms, Recent travel abroad, In contact with anyone from Italy, China or other high risk areas? If so, we have taken the decision to reschedule to take precaution. Please let us know to reschedule your appointment)
- Each person will be asked to use the compulsory hand sanitizer on entering the salon
- We also have the proper hand washing technique according to World health organization readily availble in each hand washing area to educate
- We are disinfecting our reception desk as well as paypoint machines after every transaction
- We are disinfecting any area that comes into physical contact with anyone (products that someone picks up, bin lids, remotes, light switches, handles, shampoo and conditioner bottles, etc)
- Our towels and capes are being washed on 40 degrees Celsius after each use
- We are thoroughly sanitizing each station, the chair you have to sit on, mirror, trolley, table, massage chair, hair washing basin, all tools and equipment after each client and hourly throughout the day with antibacterial solution and cleaning our implements in Barbecide
- Wearing gloves during your service as much as we can
- Trying to keep the space intimate for you and keeping minimal amount of people in your space as much as we can
- Making sure our team is educated, updated and reminded constantly as well as checking in with their health to ensure all of our safety.
We want you to know that we are doing everything we possibly can as a team to ensure your absolute safety. We hope you will support our efforts to prevent.
We look forward to welcoming you. Be safe. We will all get through this together!